Karaoke in Northern Michigan - My experiences, and favorite places to sing. I have been enjoying karaoke for several years now, and I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I do. There is no time like the present to get started. Try it, I'm sure you will like it.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Double Trouble

Eventually we realized that there were songs that only two of us wanted to sing for one reason or another. Whether my sister didn't like some of the songs that my daughter and I liked, or my daughter didn't know a song that my sister and I knew, there were occasionally reasons why we wouldn't sing certain songs that we would have liked to sing.

Although neither would sing without me, I eventually convinced my daughter to sing one song with me, then later convinced my sister to do the same. No matter which group split off from three's trouble and went on stage, we were known as "Double Trouble". That was the closest any of us had come to even considering going on stage alone.

0 comments:

Referrers...