Karaoke in Northern Michigan - My experiences, and favorite places to sing. I have been enjoying karaoke for several years now, and I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I do. There is no time like the present to get started. Try it, I'm sure you will like it.

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Our New Group - "Three's Trouble"

After refusing to sing with any less than the group of 6 girls for several weeks, my sister, my daughter and I finally ventured out on our own. We began by singing some easy songs that we all knew and quickly became known by the stage name of "Three's Trouble" by our friends.

We would sing together when we would get the opportunity, but still would not sing with anything less than our group of three singers. There were many songs that we wouldn't sing because there were a lot of them that all three of us didn't know or that one of us didn't want to sing, but we still had lots of songs to sing, so we had a great time singing karaoke.

0 comments:

Referrers...