Karaoke in Northern Michigan - My experiences, and favorite places to sing. I have been enjoying karaoke for several years now, and I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I do. There is no time like the present to get started. Try it, I'm sure you will like it.

Sunday, April 1, 2007

How I Was Introduced To Karaoke

I was first introduced to karaoke almost 6 years ago when a friend and I went into a local bar to talk to a friend of hers. There was a group of singers there who were really good. We stayed there for a while to listen to them for quite a while, and I was eventually convinced to go onstage along with a group of several other girls.

There were 6 of us altogether, and we sang a few songs that night as a group. It took a long time before I got the courage to get on stage with a smaller group. Eventually the group got smaller though. There is no way that I ever thought I would get up the courage to get on stage by myself.

0 comments:

Referrers...