Karaoke in Northern Michigan - My experiences, and favorite places to sing. I have been enjoying karaoke for several years now, and I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I do. There is no time like the present to get started. Try it, I'm sure you will like it.

Monday, June 4, 2007

Some of my Favorite Places to Sing

I first started singing at Northwood Gardens, now known as Big T's in Mio, Michigan. I quickly branched out to Ody's on the Lake, also of Mio. It wasn't long before I started began singing at Ma Deeters, which is still one of my favorite places to sing today.

I stayed pretty much within my home county for a while before moving on to other areas. Later on, I joined some of my friends in singing in some of the surrounding areas as well. Stay tuned for more information on some of the other karaoke places where I have enjoyed singing over the past few years.

0 comments:

Referrers...