Karaoke in Northern Michigan - My experiences, and favorite places to sing. I have been enjoying karaoke for several years now, and I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I do. There is no time like the present to get started. Try it, I'm sure you will like it.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Ma Deeters

One of my favorite places to sing for the past several places has always been Ma Deeters in Luzerne, Michigan. Jimmy Ferns who, along with his wife Phyllis, treat the whole karaoke gang like family run the karaoke show. It's great when the whole bar becomes one big happy family, and we all have a good time singing together.

There are some exceptional singers there too. I'm sure that most of you would be impressed by some of the local talent from this area. Jimmy's show is at Ma Deeters every Wednesday night from 7-11pm, sometimes later if there is a crowd.

0 comments:

Referrers...