Karaoke in Northern Michigan - My experiences, and favorite places to sing. I have been enjoying karaoke for several years now, and I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I do. There is no time like the present to get started. Try it, I'm sure you will like it.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Karaoke At Ma Deeter's

Wednesday night, December 19 was our last karaoke night at Ma Deeter's before Christmas, and it was a great night for all of us. Although not all of our regular gang could make it, we still had a fantastic night, and a full house with most of the regulars along with some familiar faces that we haven't seen for a while.

There were lots of singers from all over including karaoke friends from Fairview, Mio, Luzerne, Hale, Lewiston, Clear Lake, Mack Lake and more. We had a great time singing together and enjoying each other's company one last time before the Christmas holidays.

This will be the last karaoke show at Ma Deeter's for the year, but at least this year went out with a bang! We all had a great time and look forward to another wonderful year ahead.

1 comments:

bodrie said...

I was just there last month and looking for places to sing. Wish I had known.

Bodrie
www.karaokeathome.com

Referrers...