Karaoke in Northern Michigan - My experiences, and favorite places to sing. I have been enjoying karaoke for several years now, and I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I do. There is no time like the present to get started. Try it, I'm sure you will like it.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Karaoke is Back On at Ma Deeter's

I just got word this evening that karaoke is back on for this Wednesday at Ma Deeter's in Luzerne after all. I was really disappointed to hear that it had been cancelled until January, and finding out that we would now be having karaoke again this week just made my night. I am really looking forward to it.

In case you haven't been there before, or haven't read my previous posts, you may not know that Ma Deeter's has had a great karaoke and steak night special on Wednesdays for many years. It is a great way to enjoy a delicious meal and listen to some of the best singers around.

0 comments:

Referrers...