Karaoke in Northern Michigan - My experiences, and favorite places to sing. I have been enjoying karaoke for several years now, and I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I do. There is no time like the present to get started. Try it, I'm sure you will like it.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What Karaoke Equipment Do I Need?

It didn't take me long once I started singing karaoke, before I decided that I had to buy my own karaoke player and a few karaoke cds (cdgs) of my own. I didn't start out with much, but I bought a little bit of my favorite karaoke music so that I could practice singing my own karaoke songs at home.

I checked out eBay to see what kinds of karaoke equipment was available. I looked at quite a few different types of karaoke machines before settling on an inexpensive model that had none of the extras. It played the karaoke cdgs, but it wasn't long before I decided that I really needed a karaoke system that would allow me to change the key of my songs. I ended up shopping for a second karaoke machine before long, but this one was much higher quality than the first one.

In addition to karaoke players, I also looked at a large variety of other items before making my purchases. I never realized that there were so many karaoke microphones to choose from. I chose some of the lesser expensive microphones, plus I bought a set of wireless microphoness. I bought several more karaoke discs, and began to collect a large variety of karaoke music.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing the information.

Music has always been a passion for quite a few of us, but there are very few who can actually develop their passion into a profession.

Karaoke music has opened the doors for many individuals. There use to be speaker boxes where friends would sing a song together then watch the recordings. This was a real favorite and when karaoke music came along it was the amateurs singers dream.

Paul said...

You can generally get started with a simple karaoke machine and microphone. That is basically the only Karaoke Equipment you need. Just make sure the karaoke player can play the popular and common CDG format and you should be fine.

Unknown said...

Thanks for this post. I remembered one of my friends because he used to look for any karaoke equipment for sale even if it is not needed. He told me that he just loves collecting different karaoke equipment.

Referrers...