Karaoke in Northern Michigan - My experiences, and favorite places to sing. I have been enjoying karaoke for several years now, and I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I do. There is no time like the present to get started. Try it, I'm sure you will like it.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Still No Karaoke at Ma Deeters...

It seems like it has been forever since my friends and I have been able to get together to sing karaoke at one of our favorite karaoke bars, Ma Deeter's of Luzerne, Michigan. For more years than I could tell you, Ma Deeter's has had a Wednesday night steak special and karaoke night combination that just can't be beat. Since the return of the former owners, we are all still waiting for the liquor license to go through so that Ma Deeter's can get back to business as usual. In the mean time, we are all missing our regular Wednesday night karaoke there.

0 comments:

Referrers...