Karaoke in Northern Michigan - My experiences, and favorite places to sing. I have been enjoying karaoke for several years now, and I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I do. There is no time like the present to get started. Try it, I'm sure you will like it.

Monday, December 3, 2007

Karaoke is Back On at Ma Deeters!

After a very long wait, Ma Deeters finally has their liquor license and entertainment license back and are once again open for our usual Wednesday night steak and karaoke night that has gone on for many years now. The past few months have really dragged on without my weekly night out with my friends.

The night started out much slower than I expected. I guess most people probably didn't know that karaoke was back on at Ma Deeters again, but as the night progressed things picked up nicely. We all had a great time together and are glad to be back!

0 comments:

Referrers...