Karaoke in Northern Michigan - My experiences, and favorite places to sing. I have been enjoying karaoke for several years now, and I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I do. There is no time like the present to get started. Try it, I'm sure you will like it.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Karaoke Fun at A Friend's House

Since I heard the news that there won't be karaoke at Ma Deeter's any more until January, I was very disappointed... In fact I still am. A friend called me up last night though, and he apparently hadn't gotten the news, so I filled him in on what details I could so that he didn't bother to drive out there to sing and find that it had been canceled.

Anyway, while we were talking, we decided that maybe we should just kick back and sing a few songs at his house instead. I grabbed a few of my karaoke disks, and brought them with me. I had a few new karaoke songs I wanted to try out anyway so I thought that this would be a good time. When I got there he fired up his karaoke machine and we spent the next few hours singing.

You know, karaoke bars can be fun but so can spending the evening with a good friend, singing and having a good time singing karaoke together there. It is a lot of fun to try out new and different songs that you normally might not try in public. Who knows, you just might find something new that you would like to sing.

0 comments:

Referrers...