Karaoke in Northern Michigan - My experiences, and favorite places to sing. I have been enjoying karaoke for several years now, and I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I do. There is no time like the present to get started. Try it, I'm sure you will like it.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

More Info On Karaoke At Ma Deeter's In Luzerne, MI

We have been enjoying each other's company at Ma Deeter's, singing karaoke and having a great time for the past couple of weeks since they finally got their liquor license back so that our usual Wednesday karaoke night could start again. Of course, this time of year is generally slower at karaoke bars in Northern Michigan because of the cold weather, so Ma Deeter's hasn't been nearly as busy as we had hoped.

Because of this, the owners decided to cancel karaoke for the rest of December. They said that everyone is out Christmas shopping instead of singing karaoke, so karaoke will be canceled until January. I was really disappointed to hear this, especially after such a long time with no local karaoke shows to go to for the past couple of months.

0 comments:

Referrers...